Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Random Thought

So, after this whirlwind of a day, I sat down to check my email. The internet is, indeed, a marvelous and fascinating thing. In mere seconds I went from my daily devotion, by Elisabeth Elliott, which included encouraging words of wisdom, such as:

You only know what you have to do today. None of us knows the future. Be faithful today--do your work faithfully, thoroughly, honestly, and gratefully. "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving" (Colossians 3:23-24, NIV).

to my weekly newsletter from Worm Farming Secrets, with useful nuggets like this:

In technical terms, worm castings are basically just 'worm poop' - i.e. ingested food that has then passed through the digestive system of the worm. These are the magical little turds that all the plants are raving about.

And those lovely words will carry me off to bed, to dream happy dreams about vermi-compost.

Good night!

No comments: