Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Testosterzone #10

Oh the joys of boys and homeschooling....


Wyatt and Tate both had a math test to do this morning. As Gunnar and I do a lot of talking in working through his math, Wyatt often takes his work across the hall to his bedroom so he can work uninterrupted. Tate, who prefers to stay closer to me, just flips his hearing aid off and then our chattering doesn't bother him.

Gunnar, my sweet, darling, innocent (looking), adorable Gunnar, snuggled toward me lovingly and loosed a startlingly loud "out-gassing" in Tate's general direction.

He looked at me, then looked at Tate - blissfully unaware, for the moment - then waggled his eyebrows and said, "Little does he know that his DOOM approaches."

It's a wonder we get anything done at all.

9 comments:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Boys are wonderful aren't they. This often occurs as we snuggle on the couch. LOL

Denise Portis said...

a... ha ha ha ha... LOL! That is to incredibly funny!

He "looks" so angelic!

Herding Grasshoppers said...

He KNOWS how innocent he looks!

The Squirrel said...

ROLF

It's a guy thing, ladies!

(c:

~Squirrel

BTW, did Tate react predictably?

tammy said...

Gotta love our boys! God gave me two of them because he knew all I could handle was one girl ... and He's so right! haha

I've been so behind on my blogs as well! Your writing (and boys) always puts a smile on my face!

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Tate's reaction... oh yeah.

"Ewwww! Gun-NAR!!! You did that! Mom, bring a candle over here!"

As if Tate himself never does such a thing...

leah said...

You really should put a "coffee spewing" warning on some of these posts. I nearly drenched my keyboard! Too funny. Boys!

Unknown said...

Oh, my. Too funny.

And man! I wish *I* had ears I could just turn down once in a while! WHEW, DOES IT GET LOUD AROUND HERE!

;)

Mrs. Squirrel said...

LOL - Oh, I needed that laugh! Thanks for sharing!