Sunday, November 8, 2009

Rejoice With Those Who Rejoice...


Wyatt has called on Aunt Tami's cel... from the airport in Seattle, from their hotel room as they watched Disney's fireworks show last night, and then again this evening.



I'm not sure how many times he's been on California Screamin', but the boy is in heaven.





It helps that the temps are in the mid 70's and expected to be even warmer tomorrow.
(Meanwhile, we've had thunderstorms, buckets of rain, and now snow on the hills around the lake...)



When we went as a family in 2007, Splash Mountain was closed.
So he's been making up for lost time, I think :-)

I remember the feeling of free-fall, from riding that 19 years ago...




I can just look at this picture and feel myself leaving my stomach behind!



We are really, really praying for the California crew.
We put them on the airplane yesterday morning, and as of late yesterday afternoon
Gunnar is sick.

2 comments:

leah said...

Uh-oh. I hope Gunnar gets well soon! And I pray that Wyatt missed the sick bug. He is having a wonderful time- Splash Mountain definitely gives my stomach a lurch, lol!

The dB family said...

Still praying everyone stays healthy!! Sounds like he is having a wonderful time!

I don't remember any of the rides anymore. We were there in 2001. Maybe its because the oldest was only four and a half. *Sigh* Those were the days :o)...

Blessings!
Deborah