Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful, Times Five

Oh, I'm thankful :0)

Thankful for this wacky family of five, that I'm part of.  And the family of five that I came from.

Thankful that my brother hosted Thanksgiving.  And - no kidding - he made homemade cranberry sauce AND apple crisp.

Thankful that my mom, "Gramma Grasshopper' came through with the stuffing-in-muffin-tins.

Thankful that we were almost all together.  My dad and "cousin-in-law" are elk hunting in Arizona, but they called and were having a good day :0)

Thankful that we're all healthy.

Thankful that we all enjoy being together.

Thankful that the boys behaved themselves without me "riding" them, (with the exception of a loud belch or two.)

Thankful that my cousin brought Pumpkin Pie.  Oh, yum.

Thankful that we have a warm, cozy, dry house to come home to.

Thankful that Kerry has at least a month's worth of work.  I think.

Thankful for food in the freezer.

Thankful for my family.

Thankful for my church family.

Thankful for the freedom to go to church, wherever we want.

Thankful for Christmas music on my stereo :0)

Thankful for forgiveness.

Thankful for salvation.

Thankful for Jesus.

Thankful, thankful, thankful.

No comments: