Thursday, February 26, 2009

COLD, COLD, COLD!

Upon waking up to this, outside my window, the Principal and Staff had a conference this morning (in the bedroom, with three students in jammies)...

We've decided the curriculum has been lacking in spontaneity and exercise, so we are hereby suspending regular classes and ordering all students outside.





Today's curriculum includes art (sculpture), phys ed (running around, climbing the hill, and sledding), meteorology (observing the changes in our local area), and socialization (I'm guessing other schools will be closed or on 'late arrival').








Oh. And I almost forgot: Choir. All that whooping for joy is music to my ears, anyway!

3 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Twice lately, I have tried to "publish" a comment, and it has disappeared.

So, Deborah and Leah... sorry!

You're not being shunned.

Anonymous said...

Oh how pretty! I'm jealous for the snow!

leah said...

I love the snow-duck! Boys and the great outdoors are good companions!