1. It's summer, even though the weather doesn't feel like it.
Notice what's behind the boys...
Yah. One of three fire-fighting helicopters.
Oh well, keeps it safer for fireworks!
2. I want to do this.
But I won't
Where do you even get beach balls that big?
And what kind of paint would stick to them?
But wouldn't you love to do this?!
I mean, what if you looked out your window one morning and saw that!
It's a giant Muppet!
3. Gunnar and I watched a little friend recently.
She wasn't entirely happy to be separated from her parents for a couple of hours.
If only she'd realized that hanging out with us is WAY more fun than
sitting in the car for a couple hours!
At least I got a good baby-snuggle :D
Isn't she a cutie?!
4. Just down the alley from us...
a beautiful madrona tree.
5. This is what I have to contend with in planning the next school year...
boys in THREE DIFFERENT SCHOOLS.
Of course they all have a different schedule.
But would it really be too hard to put their calendars in the same format?!
6. This could be my boys, all day long.
7. Kon-Mari this:
So, what's new with you?