"You haven't been blogging!"
I know. I'll be back. I don't think any of my regular readers (all three of you... ha ha), will be worse off for not knowing what the little Grasshoppers are up to. But, in case you were concerned...
All is well.
Funny, though, that what I would call "normal, good days" aren't very interesting to write about. And, just possibly, not terribly interesting to read about.
So here's the latest, breaking news:
* It's summer.
* We're playing.
* There was a glorious thunderstorm, the night before last.
* On rainy days we do a bit of school work.
* Now I know what "Guy Fawkes Day" is all about.
* Wyatt had a birthday - reported in the post below.
* We are doing an experiment to try to discover if bean plants will always twine the same direction around a support, or whether it varies.
* And I'm working on a "project" (not a quilt). It's taking up a fair bit of my free time, and I have to do it on the computer... which is affecting my desire to sit here and blog. (As does sunny weather.)
I hope that will hold you for awhile. In case you need more to ponder, please, consider the following:
* My otherwise adorable
* Why on earth would I give in to a moment of nostalgia and buy Sugar Babies as a treat for the boys when two of the three of them have BRACES?
* If you happen to run into "Eduardo", "Cyndi", or "Carlos", please assure them that I have no need for Viagra, so they can stop sending me offers.
Thank you. That will be all.