1. 40 Days until Christmas. And that counts today. Deep breaths...
2. Modesty. I've heard plenty of folks talk about it, but a recent series by Tim Challies is perhaps the most grace-full approach I've ever seen. I've already been talking about it (and am going to read it) with the boys, in the hope of helping them a Biblical perspective on beauty and modesty. (I mean, they're bound to notice girls sooner or later... but let's hope it's later ;D "Do not awaken love...", you know?!)
By all means, take a few minutes to read it.
Go. Read them. You'll be glad you did.
3. Candles and hot tea. Get me through these cold, wet days. *sigh* But good grief, you know what it is about tea... I love to drink it, but I'm just the middle-man, if you KWIM.
4. Afternoon sun through the back fence.
5. Sewing project today: fix torn sheets. *sigh* Not the fun kind of sewing.
6. Today: 41F, blowing, and raining heavily. (Candles, hot drinks, good books, repeat...)
7. Mystery photo. I took this at Gunnar's request. Can you tell what happened?