The Mother Load... I think it breeds when I'm not looking. Why IS that? It mocks me, so I'm putting it here so I can kick its butt. Ready?
|Relax, it was clean.|
He reminded me of one of those old paintings of saints...
Oh, and the photos? Apropos of nothing. Just to make me giggle.
But back to the Mother Load. Ready? Okay:
* call Worldview Academy about accommodations
* inventory the "gift box" (depleted after Christmas)
* remind Wyatt to make appt with Running Start office to confirm his remaining A.A. requirements
* call Advanced Bionics about Tate's head-piece (missing little pad)
* wrap baby quilt
* mail photos to my cousin
* email "B" about tea
* call about our insurance cards - WHERE ARE THEY?
Yes, I've made some progress, but... miles to go and all that. So here's another giggle from 2008...
|The boys - all duded up for a wedding reception.|
|But still.... zero to crazy in six seconds or less.|
And how is your day going?