Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Grasshopper Days


Grasshopper Days


For today, Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Outside my window...  clear and cold.


Made for a beautiful morning!


Hearing...  a very quiet house.
When the boybarians were younger, that would be cause for concern.

Pondering...  the forecast...


We'll see what actually happens.

Praying...  for Wyatt and Tate to finish strong - end of the quarter,
for Kerry to work efficiently,
for friends who are healing...

Thankful...  for lunch out with my mom today :D

Wearing...  long jeans, white turtle-neck, winter sweater (black and red, with snowflakes).

Going...  staying home, I hope!

Looking forward to...  holiday activities -
parties we're hosting,
the church Christmas program (always fun! remember this?),
Christmas tea in the treehouse!


In the kitchen...  baked potatoes, I think.

In the learning rooms...  Gunnar worked independently while I was out to lunch,
Tate is winding down the quarter,
and Wyatt is at school - long day today.

Around the house...  I finally got the tree decorated today!
I've included a few little peeks...


Noticing that...  the sun has been down for 20 minutes,
and the middle school bus just went by, dropping off kids.
Welcome to December.

The Mother Load...  only one thing immediate:
PAY THE BILLS.
Before tomorrow's mail goes.

The boys would add:
MAKE COOKIES. 

A favorite quote for today...
When I do stuff,
stuff gets done.
 Because I need the reminder...


One of my favorite things...  no two ornaments on our tree are the same :D

A Bible verse...


A peek into my world...
always keepin' it classy...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your ornaments make me smile.

And I DO remember that church Christmas program post! Oh my! Time just flies!