Friday? Already? Yup.
1. All the baby bunnies have gone to new homes. Sure, we'll miss them, but two rabbits are plenty for us. Whew.
2. I can't wait until the quilter can get to my quilt! With this cooler weather, it's definitely time for another quilt on the bed. I don't know about you, but I like to sleep with the window open nearly all the time. I don't mind piling on the quilts and blankets in order to get the fresh air. But that's just me. I have a friend who does the opposite. She's so busy and active that she feels hot during the day and doesn't use the furnace (central heating), but turns it on at night because she gets cold then.
3. Game nights resume tomorrow... and there was much rejoicing. Our chapel has a potluck and game night on the last Saturday of most months during the school year. Sometimes there's a theme (Mexican food, African, soups, etc.) and tomorrow is baked potatoes and salad. The boys - well, all of us - enjoy the social time whether or not we play games. (It's pretty unstructured - people bring board games or card games from home.) I love the mix of ages. Game night is for everyone :D
4. I'm making progress on a couple of smaller projects, but I can't show you yet because they're going to be gifts. Wyatt teased me that I should write a book called "Beauty on a Budget" (he knows my supplies are mostly from the dollar store). Kind words, my dear son, but I'd have to have original ideas to make any money! Most of my projects are borrowed or copied from others.
5. I get to see Baby #4 today! Have to take Wyatt out to Lynden for a meeting and I'm going to drop in (I called, don't worry) on the new mom. :D
6. Tomorrow is Saturday - woo-hoo! I'm going to cruelly force the boybarians to try on most of their clothes (culling the too-small things and handing down) AND clean their bedroom. Because I'm mean like that.
7. I feel like there should be a seven... but there isn't.
Have a great weekend ;D