1. Attention brain: I don't care to wake at 1:30 pondering the source of the stench in the mudroom. I've checked everyone's shoes three times for poop and we don't even have a dog. Let it go.
2. Attention nose/brain: Yes, thanks for stirring up the memory. It WAS rotting potatoes. And Ireland has my sympathy. Surely the potato famine was terrible for many reasons, not the least of which would have been the smell. Now, the problem in the mudroom has been solved. Please return to regularly scheduled sleeping.
3. Attention bladder: I would like to take slightly longer walks with Gunnar. If I hold off on my morning tea until after the walk, will you please cooperate?
4. Attention "girls": Once you've been a food source, nothing is as cute as it used to be. (Annual cram-o-gram this afternoon.)
5. Attention heart: peace, be still. For this happened today: