Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday, Again Already?

I always feel that by the time Friday rolls around I should have some things accomplished.  Things crossed off my To-Do list, aka The Mother Load.  But unless you count the unusual number of loads of laundry I've processed, and all the half full bottles of Tylenol Cold and Flu we've used up and discarded, it's been a spectacularly unproductive week.  *sigh*  But, in better news, nobody has thrown up in 32 and a half hours.  Not that I'm counting or anything. 

Oh, and there's this.  Everyone should have one.


The Pig Gun.

Compliments of Tate.

8 comments:

The Squirrel said...

That is one heavily-armed porker!

Squirrel

melanie said...

It was a marathon, I'm sure ~
But, just think... They were all sick together, so now they can all be healthy! Right??

Sleep well, my friend! (and stay well!)

melanie said...

Okay, and now, I have read a year's worth of "FNAR" posts just because I wondered what it stood for...
My guess: For No Apparent Reason. Am I right?? Do I win anything? =)
No?

sara said...

Pig gun in front of the Wilder books! Excellent.

I hope you kick this bug soon.

Craig and Heather said...

Sounds as though you all have had a rough week. Hope you're nearing the end.

The piggy is great!

Heather

Felicity said...

Love the pig gun!! That's originality for sure!
I'm glad everyone is doing better!

The dB family said...

Hooray! I'm glad they're feeling on the mend again! That is QUITE the pork shooter :oD!

Blessings!
Deborah

The Hibbard Family said...

Love the pig gun. And glad the Grasshopper household is on the mend!