2. Listen every morning as Gunnar announces how many days are left until Christmas. Appreciate that he's excited, but nearly have heart failure on a daily basis, given my level of unpreparedness. Try to smile, cheerfully.
3. Achieve this with more difficulty, these last couple of days due to "girl issues". 'Nuff said. Ugh.
4. Have managed to get the tree decorated while boys gone at CAP. Pictures
5. Am conquering the lethargy, aided by occasional doses of Nutella, so dangerously good it should probably be a controlled-substance.
6. Have convinced Wyatt to join me in the chapel's Christmas Choir. Discovered he's a bass! Who knew? Am surprised he agreed to come at all, a situation helped greatly by the choir director's sense of humor as well as after-practice reward = ice cream.
7. Must dig through gift box and see if that helps the preparedness situation any.
8. Remember why I'm doing this... :D