1. Well, it's summer. At least it's supposed to be, and judging by the lack of me getting absolutely anything useful done, it must be. But we're going to the lake, later today, so that counts, right? :D
2. Anybody else miss Reagan?
3. It's starting to hit me that these boys of mine are young men. And two of them are going off to Basic Encampment (ie Boot Camp) in a week and I'm not sure
Well, at least this one is staying home :D
4. So I'll distract myself with my good friend, Erma Bombeck.
I've exercised with women so thin that buzzards followed them to their cars.
It goes without saying that you should never have more children than you have car windows.
What's with you men? Would hair stop growing on your chest if you asked directions somewhere?
and, one of my favorites,
Sometimes I can't figure designers out. It's as if they flunked human anatomy.
5. Need an insult? Try Shakespeare. Thanks Q.
6. Driving myself nuts. Again. Christmas. It's only 141 days away. You're welcome.
I have great intentions, y'know? I'll save money by making some of the gifts. But my mad sewing skillz don't exactly thrive under pressure, and that's what I feel by the time Thanksgiving approaches. So... this year will be different. (You've never heard that before, have you?) I'll get started early. Right.
It's just a bit hard to get motivated when the sun is finally out and the lawn is overgrown. Sew? Or mow? Make a gift, or go to the lake?
7. Don't stay up too late.
8. Summer brain is taking over.
9. And, though I would hate to live there, love this pic of Seattle at night.
No, I didn't take it. I've seen it all over and I think it came from KOMO news.