Friday, April 5, 2013

Over The Moon

Wyatt, Tate, and Gunnar, after your Big Week of Projects...

What are you going to do next?!?!?!

(Do you know the appropriate response?)




We're going to Disneyland!


Yep.  Grandpa and Grandma Grasshopper just had the 'big reveal' yesterday and boy-oh-boy are they excited!  (The boybarians, I mean, but G and G, too :D)  The trip is mid-May, so they have time to earn some spending money and get their schoolwork in order.  That's no problem for Tate and Gunnar, but Wyatt will have to do some arranging at the high school.

And, no, Kerry and I aren't going.  This trip skips a generation :D  But they're leaving on our anniversary, so we'll try to come up with something fun.

I LOVE seeing them so excited!

5 comments:

melanie said...

I guess that beats a pizza party all to smithereens! ;D

Sounds like great fun for all of you!

Crystal said...

That deserves a hearty Yeee Haw!

Felicity said...

Oh that sounds like great fun!!! I hope they have a wonderful time, and that you and Kerry do to!

dlefler said...

Oh, how exciting! Also? PICTURES!!!! We need pictures! I love living vicariously through your trips (I think you need to take another massive trip like you did last year - that was my morning coffee break every day)!

The dB family said...

Well, how COOL is that?!? I can't imagine my parents doing this, but they would have to take seven. Actually, it would be nine because they would take their other two grands too. Yikes! So fun for your parents, the boys, and you and Kerry too. Enjoy!!

Blessings!
Deborah