Is it Friday yet? No?
Because it feels like Friday.
1. First, let me give you Tuesday.
See this view out the boys' window?
Why yes. Yes, in fact, that IS fresh snow.
Welcome to the month of May, in the Pacific Northwest.
2. In better news, Gunnar does NOT have whooping cough. He has bronchitis. Which means he's still kind of miserable but not nearly as contagious, and likely to improve more quickly.
Especially if he keeps this up:
That's right. Nothing wrong with a good nap ;D
3. In even better news, Faye peed. Yes, we're talking about urination. With most of my readers being parents, well, not much is taboo. Certainly not bodily functions. This doesn't mean Yay-hurray-she's-all-better-now, but it is a good sign. And we'll take good news wherever we find it, even in a wet diaper. You go, girl.
4. I'm hosting Mother's Day. And you'll be pleased to know that I have several large pieces of meat ready to cook down for the pulled pork sandwiches. Because around here we're grazing at the top of the food chain, and dainty little crustless cucumber sandwiches aren't where it's at. (Who eats that?)
5. I'm starting to feel guilty. The yard and flower beds are springing to life around me, and they're crying out to be weeded. Maybe tomorrow. Of course, my beloved dogwoods don't need any help.
Just a few days ago...
6. This time of year, I feel like my office is sitting on a cloud. With views like these out the windows, you can see why!
And on the other side of the house...
7. One last thing... honey? Just in case you're wondering? You know, with Mother's Day approaching...
hint, hint :D
And a Happy Mother's Day to you all :D