Sunday, July 1, 2012

Wake Up and Smell the Hummus...

I finally figured out how to embed a video, and it's not of my kids ;D

I think it's insane, if not bordering on criminal, how the public school agenda tries so hard to push every single student to aim for college/university.  Doesn't it seem obvious that not every person has the academic skills to succeed there?  And that many people who could succeed, have other interests and goals?  Or that not everyone thinks it's a great idea to start your adult life with a crushing load of debt?

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks these things.  Check it out.


1 comment:

The dB family said...

Ah ha! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I have a hard time encouraging our kids to attend college/university when I know how much it's going to cost -- especially when some of them have strengths that are outside that whole academic track. Thank you for sharing!

Blessings!
Deborah