Tuesday, July 9, 2013

All That and a Bag of Chips

Step right up and get your cuteness fix for the day...


Oh, DROP EVERYTHING and LOOK!
I have just discovered the flowers on my dress
and will try to pick them off and eat them.



(Pause, while Aunty Julie takes a bazillion more photos, and... ACTION!)

Okay, good.  Play clothes.  Now I can play...



I really like this little car Grandma bought me,
and get a load of this!
I can go... backwards!



Yes, yes, applause, I like it!



As a matter of fact,
I am all that and a bag of chips.




(Photos by Gunnar)

And now I will show Aunty Julie how much I love her
by patting her back and drooling all over her shoulder.



Why yes, it's been a full morning,
and I think I'm ready for my nap now.


10 comments:

Crystal said...

Love it!

The dB family said...

Ohhhh she is just the most precious little bundle. I have to confess that I am just a tad bit jealous. There are no babies around here these days.

Blessings!
Deborah

Abi's Blog said...

She is precious!

melanie said...

:D

nosmallthing said...

She is a doll. And I can tell you are enjoying having that little bundle around!!!

sara said...

She is so sweet. And you got to be in one of the photos! Thanks, Gunnar!

Q said...

FUN! But one question - was the "full morning/nap now" comment from Naomi, or Aunt Julie? :)

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Very funny ;D Both of us, probably. She's got a good nap schedule and goes down really easily - makes her SOOOOO much easier to care for.

Ann said...

Oh how I love getting the cuteness fix!

Choate Family said...

That blue dress is such a great color on her! Looks like Gunnar is a budding photographer.