Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday School Kids #1

I've taught Sunday School, on and off. Most recently I taught a class of 7-9 year olds. I liked to start the class by giving them each a 3x5 card and putting a question on the board for them to answer, anonymously if they wished. If I remember, I'll post a question and a set of answers for the next few Sundays... just for fun. Un-edited :0)


What does it mean to worship God?

Worshiping God is singing to him, reading the Bible and talking about God.
Sing, to honnor, thank
It means to like pray and to sing to him.
To worship him
To pray
To sing to him and pray and give him glory in lots of ways like reading the bible every day.
To honor him to praise

2 comments:

The dB family said...

This is a great idea! I'm going to have to remember this when I do my next round of Sunday School teaching.

Herding Grasshoppers said...

I had a lot of fun with these... wish I'd thought of it when I was teaching Kinders and preschoolers. The things they say are often amazing!

The fun thing about the questions was that they weren't necessarily related to our curriculum (which was giving me fits, at the time). I just wanted to know where the kids were, spiritually.