Thursday, October 23, 2008

Frenzied moments...

That's how this week and the last have felt... like frenzied moments. Not the way I like things to be! We are winding up our fall soccer season, with a sigh of relief. The boys LOVE to play. And I love that they love to play, and I love watching them. But I also really kind of like it, when it all stops! We have SEVEN practices this week, three end-of-season parties, (two of which I was in charge of), the class at church on Tuesday evening, AWANA on Wednesday evening, my (once a month) book club, and - of course - homeschooling, grocery shopping, and the other normal miscellany of life.

I'm am feeling a bit pressured to get a lot done before I have my tonsils out. I don't want to be a big baby about this, but I've heard some rather unpleasant personal experiences. I'm trying to be "stocked up", and get everything planned out like I did when I was going to have a baby!

Overkill? Maybe...

At any rate, here is my littlest cutie-pie, all decked out for "Blue Night" at AWANA. It was HIS idea to spray his hair blue. You probably can't see the glittery sparkles in the picture. The blue washed out of his hair pretty easily, but the sparkles lingered...

No comments: