Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto...

Yes, it's a shock for your eyes. I'm branching out.

I'll probably be back to my "happy color" - blue - before you know it, but I'm really in a Fall mood. Leaves are swirling, my pumpkin spice candle is sending a warm, cozy smell through the house, and my crock-pot is in frequent use again :0)

Not that anyone is hanging on MY every word, but... I probably won't be posting much of anything in the next week or so. Friday is "Tonsil Day" and I'm told I'll probably be, well, a wreck for awhile. Please pray that all will go well and my recovery will be quick!

Many thanks...

Julie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already have you on my prayer calendar, Julie! Make all your boys (big and small) take care of "mama".

DeniseP

The dB family said...

I like the new look. I almost thought I was on the wrong blog for a second. :-)

I will be thinking of you and praying for you on Friday that all will go well.

God bless!

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Thank you :0)

Ambulance Mommy said...

Thinking of you today, on "Tonsil Day"

Hope you are doing ok!!!