Thursday, March 12, 2009

Woo-hoo!

Wow. Now I've got something else to look forward to. I'm going to hear...


Mr. Voddie Baucham

at the Christian Heritage Home Educators of Washington Conference!!!


Oh, snap. Blogger is misbehavin' again, and I can't make a link. Well, you can google that, and I'll try to come back and fix it later. But in the mean-time, take a look at this line-up of messages, by Mr. VB:

Home-Based Discipleship vs. Government Education: Homeschooling for the Right Reasons

The Biblical Roles of Husbands & Wives

Parenting: The Blessing Our Children Can Be to Us and We Can Be to Them

The Culture War: Maintaining the Faith in a Faithless World?
What are major cultural trends affecting Christians and how can we respond Biblically?

Biblical Manhood: What He Must Be if He Wants to Marry My Daughter

Christian Education: The Gift Every Christian Parent Owes Their Child


Also appearing, Mike Riddle, of Answers in Genesis, and others.

All that and more, for 70 bucks a couple!!! (And it helps to have a brother, who lives in the area, which should cover the "lodging" portion of this shin-dig.)

Woo-hoo!

Link now working :0)

3 comments:

Doug Hibbard said...

Take all the video/audio you can. No way you'll catch everything he says the first time.

Trust me. I'm still listening to audio cassettes from 2001.

Doug

Herding Grasshoppers said...

I'll have to see what they allow. I know they sell CD's of the sessions, because I bought some from two years ago. He spoke then, as well, but I didn't go.

Mel-Beth said...

WOW! I wish I could join you! But, alas, we will be BASKING in the SUN in Arizona! Can't wait to read your notes and pick your brain when you get back. I know!!!! I'll take his book with me on vacation and read it. It will almost be like being there with you, well, not really but it's the best I could think of!