Saturday, December 19, 2009

Just Wondering

You know how sometimes you find your way to the blogs of complete and total strangers?

So, this morning I was reading a blog I like.  Clicked on the profile of another commenter.  Checked out that person's blog, briefly.  Saw an interesting blog title in the sidebar, clicked on that.  

Clickety, linkety, clickety, linkety.

This was a guy's blog, and the title that caught my eye was something along the lines of "Stuff I Think About", and don't women always wonder what men are thinking about?

Mystery solved:

The last entry was in May.

And the one before that was in January.


So.... he's been spending a lot of time in his "Nothing Box"?

4 comments:

Mrs. Squirrel said...

LOL - That explains a lot!

Jena Webber said...

Laughing!!! Yes, I think you are right. I watched the video. The guy is hilarious!

Ruby said...

Aha! I watched it too. Dare I show hubby! I think he is in that place right now!
I am fascinated by blogs with no posts. I just talk way too much IRL and it spills out onto my blog.
Glad to see others go on blog wanders occasionally.

Kristen@nosmallthing said...

:) That is hilarious!