Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ask, And You Shall Receive

I know it's a little thing, but this is so cool I just had to share it.

When I washed the boys' sheets and remade their beds last week I was reminded of how gross their pillows are getting.  Oh, I have washed them, but still...  Gunnar sometimes gets a bloody nose, and you just can't always get that out.  And even when you know whose blood it is... yuck.  (Okay, maybe TMI.)

And besides gross, they're getting pretty flat.

But the boys aren't complaining and we don't need to be spending extra money just now, and it occurred to me to pray about it.  (Why don't I think of that more often?!) 

I didn't mention it to anyone.

Got an email from Gramma Grasshopper this afternoon.  She's cleaning out.  And on her list:



Yep.  WOO-HOO!

1 comment:

The dB family said...

Hooray for answered prayer and for Grammas who like to clean :o)! Hope the boys enjoy their fresh new pillows.

I love the new header. When it popped up I felt like I was jumping into the ocean. Wow!

Blessings!
Deborah