Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Big Boy Fun

Kerry took the big boys and a few other fathers and sons on a snow adventure over the long weekend.  Wyatt and Tate tried out some borrowed snow-shoes for the first time.

Wyatt - Might not be quite as easy as it looks... at first.


Tate - King of the mountain... or the hill, anyway.


I wouldn't turn my back on that boy!


The clouds part for a glimpse of the mountain.


Wyatt couldn't resist sledding... on his bottom.
And, inquiring minds want an explanation for that colored streak to the right of him...


Looks like fun!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love hiking and camping... but not in freezing temps and snow! Beautiful pictures and sure looks like they had fun!

Denise

Kristen@nosmallthing said...

Oh my word that is gorgeous. I can only imagine seeing something like that in my dreams...

The dB family said...

What awesome beauty!! Glad they had a great time. I hope Gunnar (and you too!) is feeling better now.

Blessings!
Deborah

Felicity said...

It looks amazing! So beautiful! They must have had FUN!

RogersUIO said...

Wow! Someday when I grow up I want to live in the PNW. Thankfully we have family there so we do visit occasionally. Maybe we'll have to plan a winter visit.

BTW -- I found you through Organized Everyday and have enjoyed poking around your blog.

Nikki