1. The "big boys" are all back, safe and sound, from a weekend of snow-shoeing.
2. Mt. Laundry is growing to fearful proportions.
3. I am feeling a little better. Not loving the loopy side-effects of anti-histamines, but enjoying the ability to breathe again.
4. Have not been able to smell anything for three days. This came in handy last night, at about 12:10AM when...
5. Gunnar threw up. All over himself and his pillow. "Mom! Mom! Help! I erupted!"
6. And then, in his bleary-eyed, middle-of-the-night sick-and-tiredness didn't understand why I wrapped him in a towel and directed him to the bathroom, so he unwrapped the towel... leaving a trail for me to follow to the shower.
7. I did two loads of laundry between 12:10AM and 6:50AM.
8. My sense of smell returned this morning. And that laundry is getting washed again.
9. If you've emailed or called and I haven't gotten back to you, now you know why.
10. Just found out that my cousin was in Haiti during the earthquake. Must find out more.