Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Finger

You ghuys arte all so sweety.  Tyhanks fgor yourt concertn.  Tyyping is tyhe bigtgtesty challengfe.  Mostrly I jusrt fgeel like an idiort.

Yah.

That's how my typing looks without editing.  Fabulous.

I changed the bandaging today, to get a good look under there.  I almost took a picture for you, but that was kind of gross.  It's not pretty.  (Though not nearly as bad as some of your injuries!)  Still, nasty as it was, it looked good - no more bleeding, and no sign of infection.  *sigh of relief*  It will just take awhile to heal, and the bandaging gives me nice padding, as it's quite tender.

But enough about The Finger.  (Yes, I'm thankful it wasn't the next finger...)

I must get the boys moving through their schoolwork because (*gasp*) it's SUNNY and they must mow the neighbor's yard today.

If I have time later, I'll be back later with some EXCITING PICTURES of an adventure the boys had on Friday.

2 comments:

melanie said...

Yah, The Finger - made me think something not so polite...

But I'm also thinking your injury is just as awful (or moreso) as any I've had! You have my utmost sympathy and permission to be waited upon by your sweet boys =)

Make like a cat and enjoy the sunshine!

The dB family said...

Tee hee! Hooray for spell check :o). Looking forward to seeing your boys recent adventure!

Blessings!
Deborah