|Peeling and chopping 10+ pounds of potatoes.|
- Did our little bit of school work.
- Baked turkey - yes, I do it ahead. It tastes just as good and frees up the oven.
- Made two large mashed potato casseroles.
- Tidied and dusted the living room
- Dusted the dining room light and tables
- Cleaned/disinfected all light switches and door knobs
- Cleaned the fish bowl (Jack is much happier.)
- Cleaned and organized the fridge - gotta make room.
- Cleaned the stove.
- Cut out paper "thankful tree" and a bazillion leaves.
- Scraped disgusting blackened grout from behind the kitchen sink, and Kerry regrouted.
- Made tomorrow's list :D
Until about 4am.