Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Requirements vs. Electives

Today was our kind of crazy day...

8am Orthodontist appointment (the boys are doing great)

9:45 Private Swim Lesson (better than great - thank you Grandpa and Grandma!)

1pm Meet with Deaf/HoH teacher (see below)

2pm Wyatt's piano lesson (slam dunk)

I had wondered how I was going to fit our normal academic activities into all this.

But when I saw this:












I knew.

"Your required assignment for the rest of the afternoon is to play outside in the fresh air and sunshine. This is not a request, this is an order."

Alrighty, then.

3 comments:

The Hibbard Family said...

Hi Julie! Doug had been telling me about your blog, too, so I started reading it recently. It's been such fun!

We had one of those days yesterday...ours was actually full of unexpected interruptions, but it all just ended with a "let's go out and enjoy the gorgeous day." The beautiful thing was that when I sat down to look over today's work, I realized that we somehow ended up covering most of yesterday's after all! I love the way God does that. Glad you got to enjoy that clear blue sky today!

Mrs. Squirrel said...

Would it be possible for someone to give that required assignment to my boss... and make him give it to me?
;)

The dB family said...

Sounds like a great required assignment to me!!