Friday, March 12, 2010

New Flash...


Wyatt just finished The Return of the King this very morning.  Nothing like coming right down to the wire, yah?   To be fair, I had given him a page number (after the scene at Mt. Doom and the last battle at the Black Gate) and told him if he got that far he could watch with us and finish the book after the movies, but he did it :D

Off to the store we go, for snacks and treats.  We're having a party tomorrow!

And, in case you're wondering, Gunnar is having a special day - an overnight, even! - with his  favorite aunt.  Thanks Aunty Tam-tam!

5 comments:

leah said...

I am so glad Wyatt finished the books! He is going to love the movies (Tate will, too). I'm sure Gunnar will have a marvellous time with his aunt- a special day for everyone!

The Squirrel said...

Oh, enjoy! Theatrical, or Extended Editons?

~Squirrel

Herding Grasshoppers said...

The extended versions. We're talking hours and hours of movie watching, here.

And treats :0)

The boys are almost as excited as they are at Christmas. I hope we all sleep tonight.

Ruby said...

Hope you all enjoy it.
I know I risk sounding weird. I may be the only person here, but I have never liked nor gotten into Lord of the Rings (Ducks for cover)

Anonymous said...

Oh - congratulations on a job well done!