Friday, October 14, 2011

Homeschool Bennies #31

Homeschool family members like each other.

Yah, I know other families like each other too!

But what I see in a lot of homeschool families is more family unity, more support and encouragement, more common values and goals.  You don't see homeschool kids asking their mom to drop them off a block from school because they're embarrassed of their parents.  And because they're not going to school.  But you get my point ;D 

Homeschool kids identify with their families more than their peers.

1 comment:

The dB family said...

Yes! That was one of the things I loved about homeschooling and was really worried about when we put them in school. Thankfully they still all really like each other -- although we do need to work on those three little ones. I can't believe how much they fight amongst each other.

Blessings!
Deborah