Sunday, October 9, 2011

There's No Place Like Home...

 Hallelujah and Amen!

Some of you may have noticed that comments weren't getting published very promptly.  And the blog?  Well, let's just say I left my friend "Otto Pee-low-tay" in charge.  Because...

We chose to take advantage of our flexible schedule and took a road trip.


A three week road trip through eleven states. 

Praying all the while that the van and our sanity would go the distance, and YAY!  It was awesome!

Mountains, caves, geysers, canyons, arches, gold mines, lakes, deserts, cannibalism (not us), and much, much more.  Prepare to be regaled by tales and pictures of our vacation once we get ourselves sorted out. 

In the mean time, thanks for your patience, and...

Ohhhhh, it's good to be HOME!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was so glad to see you made it home safe. Love to travel, but home is the loveliest! Such a blessing to have been a stop on your tour, and can't wait to hear about the rest!

Doug Hibbard said...

Not to be mean, but...

1. I'm insanely jealous of your trip!

2. I kind of thought you must have let Otto handle it---the posts were a little too regular!

:)

Felicity said...

Good to 'have you back'! And glad you had a good time - can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

Who has been writing all the homeschool bennies then

The dB family said...

Hooray! Welcome home! I'm glad you're back! I figured you'd gone on a long road trip. I'm impressed that you had that many posts prepared in advance. Enjoy conquering Mt. Laundry now!

Blessings and hugs!
Deborah

melanie said...

We'll need proof of course with pictures of you with ALL your hair intact ~ j/k but glad to hear it was as AWESOME as I imagined :D

The Hibbard Family said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see all your pictures and read all your tales. Otto has been fun, but I've missed Julie! :-)

leah said...

ELEVEN states! Three boys! One van! This is going to make for some great tales - I can't wait to hear all about it (except for the cannibalism... perhaps I'm not quite so excited for that, lol)!