Friday, October 30, 2009

Lord Have Mercy

I gave the boys a few caramels for dessert.

Wyatt stuck his together, put one end in his mouth, and began chewing slowly with the other end sticking out of his lips.

Tate immediately began to snort and giggle.  I think tears were actually coming out of his eyes.

Wyatt!  It looks like you have a turd in your mouth!

Wyatt jumped up and ran from the table... to the bathroom, to look in the mirror.

Because, really, who could pass up the chance to see what you look like with a turd in your mouth.

*eyes roll*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

grin... ya gotta love BOYS!

tammy said...

Thanks for the laugh! Oh for the love of boys!

Ruby said...

Boys! Boys! Just love 'em!

dtbrents said...

That's a great story. Boys are special. Doylene

Rachael Starke said...

Ohhh wow. This is why God gave me girls... :)

The dB family said...

Lol! What poor Bub is missing out on by not having a brother :o).

Kristen@nosmallthing said...

Oh.my. I can totally relate to this. I am certain that this will happen, someday, at my dinner table.


You see, when someone else writes it, it's really quite funny. When I write it, I'm slightly afraid of what is going on in their minds.