Saturday, October 24, 2009

Two Weeks

Two weeks. From today.

My oldest will be going on a trip.

Without me.

You may, or may not, have noticed little Stitch relentlessly marching across the Pirates of the Caribbean 'ticker', on the sidebar.

We've been counting down since he found out.

And here's the thing:

Swine Flu is everywhere. At church, in the soccer teams, at the grocery store.

And I'm not paranoid about it. We've probably all been exposed, and we may get it. And we're generally healthy so I'm not all freaked.

But, please do me a favor.

Please pray for Wyatt, and my brother and sister, that they'll all be healthy for their trip.

'Kay?

Thanks.

4 comments:

Jena Webber said...

Oh I am a basket-case when my kids leave! I know how you feel. Logically, there is no reason to worry, but tell that to YOUR brain when it wants to worry, eh? I even have a harder time leaving my own kids. I'd like to think it's part of the craziness of being a mother. Praying.

leah said...

I will pray that all viral bugs stay away from Wyatt, your brother and sister, and also the rest of you. I know they'll have a great time- I'll bet the other boys can't wait to turn thirteen!

The dB family said...

You can count on my prayers!

The Hibbard Family said...

We're praying!