Friday, January 30, 2009

As Good As It Gets

With Kerry up early and off to a breakfast meeting, and a PTO day stretching in front of us, the boys and I had no reason to hurry this morning. Bear in mind, that to them "sleeping in" means anything after 7am, but still...

Little feet came pitter-pattering into my bedroom. With my cozy flannel sheets, down comforter, and a warm, snuggly little boy on each side of me I said, "It just doesn't get much better than this."

Gunnar sighed. "Nope, it sure doesn't, Mama."

2 comments:

Kristen@nosmallthing said...

AWESOME. It doesn't get much better. :)

leah said...

Mornings are my favorite time! A snuggly bed-head on each side, wriggling and wanting to snuggle. Though my boys fight about who gets to be closest to mama- I usually end up with one directly on top of me!