Monday, January 19, 2009

Gunnar-isms #4

Since I'm on a "Gunnar theme"...

Explaining to me why he wanted ME to pray in church, but HE didn't want to:

Mama, since I've been little, I'm shy.

(And, before that?)


After yet another discussion where I attempted to help him understand the difference between fixed directions, like North, South, East, and West, and relative directions, like Right and Left, the light bulb came on:

Oh, I get it! Right and left turn with you!

Yes. That's what I've been saying, though apparently not in those exact words.

2 comments:

The dB family said...

Gunnar is a hoot! He has a great way of thinking about things!

Oh and happy dance here! Someone decided to read VERY well yesterday. I almost fell on the floor in shock :o)!

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Hurray for your reader :0)