Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Project Update

I finished the baby quilt. Far from perfect, but probably not a candidate for the Worst Quilt in the World contest either, so I'm okay with it.

I'll try to put up a picture tomorrow. Can't do it now. The quilt is in the dryer getting that wrinkly, crinkly, quilty effect.


Meanwhile, I'm coveting this, from the Fat Quarter Shop. (And I'm using their pic, but giving them credit. Okay?)

They also have a Christmas themed pack coming out in May that is tempting. Very tempting.

Now all I need is time...

3 comments:

The dB family said...

Can I covet it too?

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see a picture!

Herding Grasshoppers said...

The charm pack isn't very expensive, but I think I'd want the Fat Quarters...

I'm still trying to rationalize the expense, when I have a huge stash in my cupboard!

*sigh*